Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Sam sung family hub refrigerator. RF22K9581SG 1TR OLD. 1YR.

Customer Question
Sam sung family hub...

Sam sung family hub refrigerator

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

RF22K9581SG 1TR OLD

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

1YR

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How to test solenoid valve?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
How to test solenoid valve? I seen one valve body with 3 tubes and one coil with 6 wire and how does it control each tube and how to test?
I don't see circuit diagram anywhere in the refrigerator do you have copy?
Do you have service manual not user manual?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Instructions, Diagram etc + Help via Email or Text or Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
solenoid valve part # NSCEV02TC1
11/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 8 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

do you know how many evap-coil does 4-door fridge has?
show me you know anything about the fridge.

sorry about the delay in response I am back now. Give me just a moment to pull up some information for you and I will be right with you.

now you said your trying to test the solenoid valve. Which part exactly is it that your referring to? You do not have a solenoid valve. You have a water inlet valve and many other parts but nothing by the name of solenoid. So what is the problem you are having to start off with.

Diverter valve part # NSCEV02TC1

are​ you referring to the valve right by the compressor in the back?