Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Samsung refrigerator model # RF268AB top icemaker does not…

Customer Question
Samsung refrigerator model #...

Samsung refrigerator model # RF268AB top icemaker does not work water dispensor and bottom icemaker works. pushed reset button on top icemaker for 10 seconds nothing happens no sound or movement.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

RF268ABRS July 2009

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe all depends what is wrong

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If it is the icemaker i think i can replace it if i can get it out.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. So from what you are describing it sounds like the ice maker itself is going to need to be replaced.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.