Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Whirlpool gas range that does not heat. The

We have a Whirlpool...

We have a Whirlpool gas range that does not heat. The burners come on, the flame has some orange in it. The stove is on natural gas.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The range is 10 years old. Where would I find the model number?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would prefer to have a technician do the work, unless it is a simple fix that I could do.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That is the only issue. The top burners, and broiler also have some orange in their flame as well.

11/21/2017
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The model tag is on the frame, right in the front once the drawer is pulled out.

Model number SF380LEPT

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

This is a known issue on these and a new kit has been designed to solve the ignition issue. The video at the link below shows how the new kit is installed.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician