Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a ikea w10424968A. The doors do not sit evenly. Side…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a ikea w10424968A

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

The doors do not sit evenly

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Side to side

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes the space between the doors is uneven at the bottom

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
The lateral/horizontal adjustment is out how do I fix it?
11/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The number you posted is the sticker's part number.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The tag is in the fresh food section, high on a side wall or on the ceiling.