Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our kitchen aid conviction that will not heat past 350

Customer Question
Our kitchen aid conviction...

Our kitchen aid conviction that will not heat past 350 degrees

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Kerc507hwh3 5yrs old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Was going to try,depending on what it is

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's the only problem,stove and broiler work fine

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 9 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

What exactly happens when you set it for 450* F? Does it display it has reached that temperature or what does the display read?

it just goes to 350 when set on 450
  1. Does the display show that it is 350* and just not get any warmer?
  2. Does it cycle to maintain that temperature but not going any higher?