Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I remove aluminum foil that has adhered to the bottom…

Customer Question
How do I remove...

How do I remove aluminum foil that has adhered to the bottom of my electric oven?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a kitchenaid model kems308 about 6 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Your probably not going to get it all off , but if you =wet the bottom of the oven and let it set foe several minutes you might be able to get a large portion of it up .

On these oven with the (hidden Bake elements ) you can not put anything on the oven floor ,due to the Bake heating element is under the oven floor panel .

And what is left you can also try soft scrub abs a scotch bright (green )pad.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .

I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.