Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I hope you can help me My food processer will not turn, or…

Customer Question
I hope you can...

I hope you can help me My food processer will not turn, or work

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I have not used the processer before and my mixer is only two years old, everything works on the mixer.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work? I thought I just had to attach it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I attached the processor,but it will not work.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 5 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the mixer to better assist you ? the model number is ***** the underside of the base of the mixer.

If it is a Kitchen -Aid model

ksm75whi

ok and if you have the food processor off the mixer and turn the square shaft that goes into the mixer will the internal parts of the food processor also turn?

John, Home Appliance Technician