Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a jenn-air electric downdraft oven and received a…

Customer Question
I have a jenn-air...

I have a jenn-air electric downdraft oven and received a f1-1 error. Do you know what part this is?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Jenn-Air 9800, about 15 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, I just need to know what the f1-1 error is and the part number to replace. Thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?