Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Ge gas cooktop 5 burner this morning when I try to…

Customer Question
I have a Ge...

I have a Ge gas cooktop 5 burner this morning when I try to turned on it sound it like explosion I turned much gas valve Anne unplugged the electrics for the igniter clled the propane gas company there is no gas leek they said that my cook top has issue

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

This is a brand new house we moved in may 2015

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The builder installed the cooktop I am afraid to turn it on

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Are these products defective.?

Contractor's Assistant: What confuses you?

I am not a technician and for sure don't undue anything with gas G E should gave me some guidance

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 8 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. So there was a loud pop noise? Is there anything coming on at all?