Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My kitchenaid food processor main compartment was put on the…

Customer Question
My kitchenaid food processor...

My kitchenaid food processor main compartment was put on the center post in the wrong position and it won't come off. How can I loosen it and remove it. its not the blade but the container that holds all the food. Thanks! Anna

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's model kfp6000b

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes just want to take it off to reposition it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Need it to cook!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

So your saying that the rotating chopper blade was put in wrong and it will not pull up and off correct?

Did I loose you?