Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What does F9 alert mean? The stove has been unusable for a…

Customer Question
What does F9 alert...

What does F9 alert mean?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

The stove has been unusable for a week. it still heats but will not stay on

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Has a chattering sound when i try to turn on and then continues intermittenly

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I have the model number of the range, please?