Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a ge stack washer dryer. I tried to stop the cycle…

Customer Question
I have a ge...

I have a ge stack washer dryer. I tried to stop the cycle but now its stuck on a stop0 and will n0t restart. The lock light is on (thought not locked) and the rinse light is bloinoing

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Gud27essj1ww and less than a year

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible, I have a load in it and another load ready to go. I can't wait until I can get a serv8ce repair out

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just how to reset it so it will run I've turned circuit breaker on and off, no l;uck

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 5 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Are there clothes or water in the unit?

John, Home Appliance Technician