Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My thermador fridge is not working, the temps keep going up.

Customer Question
Hello, my thermador fridge...

Hello, my thermador fridge is not working, the temps keep going up

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

About 8 years, KBUDT4860A02

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's easy enough

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Billy Olenick, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service
My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you out today with your appliance repair. We are on an honor system here and are only paid for our services once rated so please don't hesitate to rate me. I will continue to help you through your appliance repair even after you rate me. Thank you.
If you look at the rear access panel inside the freezer do you see a frost build up?