Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have microwave which model name YWMH31017AS-3. Serial no.

Customer Question
Hell I have microwave...

Hell I have microwave which model name YWMH31017AS-3. Serial no. TR5 22 23698

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

*hello

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Manufacture date 2015 05. but we bought them around Oct

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The microwave itself works fine but it doesn't let me close door. so light is keep on, i only allow to use fan.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
ok so your saying that the unit will not allow you to fully close the door is that correct?

sir, the small plastic peice which hold door. There are two of them but my top one looks like it is dislocated. So i can not fully close the door. Thank you

ok if one of the door latch hooks are broken or bent then you will have to replace the entire door .

due to the fact that you can not just get the door latch hooks.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

unless you think you can bend the hooks some how to make them work!

did I loose you?