Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My whirlpool washer fills with water and doesn’t continue…

Customer Question
My whirlpool washer fills...

My whirlpool washer fills with water and doesn’t continue with the wash

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2014 Xpert system

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am handy with tools but not an expert

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Did I loose you?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?