Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Thank you for your time I have a kenmore at quietguard 5…

Customer Question
Thank you for your...

Thank you for your time I have a kenmore at quietguard 5 that will not get the dishes clean for some reason I can see the screen around the spraying thingy is clear

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

665.16382300

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If its simple enough yes why not

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I dont think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

If you open the dishwasher door do all spray arms turn freely you rotate them by hand?

Do you run the hot water at the closest sink before you turn the dishwasher on?

And if you start the dishwasher ,let it fill with water until you hear the water circulation pump motor come on .then open the door and tell me is thew water lever just below the black heating element in the bottom of the sump area?

Did I loose you?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?