Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My Maytag dishwasher will not turn on. Model MDB7100,MDB7160

Customer Question
My Maytag dishwasher will not...
My Maytag dishwasher will not turn on
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Model MDB7100,MDB7160 about 10 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Appliance
11/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 24 days ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Do you have any lights on the control panel that light up ?

Do you have a Volt-Ohm meter and know how to use it? to be able to do any component or voltage testing

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Extended DIY Guidance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 16 days ago

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?

John, Home Appliance Technician