Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Maytag dishwasher will not turn on. Model MDB7100,MDB7160…

Customer Question
My Maytag dishwasher will...

My Maytag dishwasher will not turn on

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model MDB7100,MDB7160 about 10 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Do you have any lights on the control panel that light up ?

Do you have a Volt-Ohm meter and know how to use it? to be able to do any component or voltage testing

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Extended DIY Guidance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?