Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Maytag double oven ,it is only displaying the time…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a Maytag double oven ,it is only displaying the time would like to do a reset but don’t know which comb"ination of buttons to hold. It’s aMEW5627DDB

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Seven years or so.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

What are you trying to reset exactly? What do you mean by "only display the time"?