Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I purchased a house with a Wolf oven and there is not an…

Customer Question
I purchased a house...

I purchased a house with a Wolf oven and there is not an instruction manual. I want to lower the middle rack so I can roast my turkey, but because of the tracks attached to the rack it does not appear that the rack can be removed. Is this correct?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Wolf is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is about 2-3 years old and I do not know the exact model.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I just want to be able to roast my turkey on the lowest rack but do not know how to make that work.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Do you have the model number off the unit? Wolf had a couple designs for this, is the track rack sitting on a side vertical rack or is it attached to the side walls?