Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Whirlpool Goldseries 2015 Sn F44719808 Mod MDT720PADMI.

Whirlpool Goldseries 2015...
Whirlpool Goldseries 2015 Sn F44719808 Mod MDT720PADMI. Malfunctioning started yesterday- hear water coming in, silent “clicking “ of cycles , timer works, sensor works, draining works, reset garbage disposal, flipped power switch, and no washing at all. PLEASE tell me it’s an easy inexpensive fix 🙏
11/21/2017
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Thank you for your help- no problem ��

I wish I had better news for you, but you will need new main wash motor to fix that issue. It is super common and they fail so often it is ridiculous. Here is a link to the part, the unit has to be slid out of the cabinet and tipped on its side to get at it. There are just 2 clamps to remove to swap it over and plug it in. These motors are just pieces of junk and I am sorry for the bad news.

CLICK HERE PART

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Want to see if a generic part will work just as well ?
No worries- no need for a call

You can try a generic motor, but I would get an OEM one.

Thanks!

No problem at all!

Just ordered part- less than 90 with shipping- will advise once I install ���� thanks a bunch

OK great!