Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How to remove lint filter housing on front of dryer. Vision…

Customer Question
How to remove lint...

How to remove lint filter housing on front of dryer.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Vision 500

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. Looks like the cover at base on front of dryer should come off via screwdriver holes, but I want to do it right. Earring trapped under regular filter.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don’t think so. I faithfully remove and clean filter when light comes on and after each load, but lint, coins, etc, fall down beneath filter.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker just inside the door way so I can better assist you?

WTVC6330US/10 FD 9003 300572
What else do you need to know?

Sorry about the delay. I don't need anything else I was just trying to get the pages so you can see how to remove the top panel, the front panel, the control panel and then finally the lint filter housing. Attached below are the instructions

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

I looked at the link, re removing toe kick. Boosted up. No screws underneath.

I'm not sure what you're looking at---but they are there. I've worked on many of these units and the screws are there. Also those pages I gave you are directly from the service manual for your exact model number you gave me. If you can't locate the screws, I would suggest calling a technician out to do it for you.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?