Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a new Whirlpool oven. When you broil should the oven…

Customer Question
Have a new Whirlpool...

Have a new Whirlpool oven. When you broil should the oven door be closed or kept open.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

New construction house in April this year. Oven Micro combo; Model # WOC54ECOASO4

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It’s installed. Am trying to broil steak now.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Always leave the door closed or you risk damaging the console on the unit. Never ever broil with the door open on any oven you will ruin something on the unit due to the heat off the broiler.

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!