Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a whirpool duet front loader and when I go to run a

Customer Question
cycle It beeps and wont...
I have a whirpool duet front loader and when I go to run a cycle It beeps and wont start
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: wfw9151ywoo
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: hl20652334
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It beeps 3 times when I try and start it very fast beeps
Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Appliance
11/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 23 days ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

If it just beeps 3 times there is an issue with the door latch. The black actuator post may be broken off so the unit thinks the door is not closed. Can you check the latch and the post on the latch it should be there and you should be able to push it in. Do you see that?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I see the latch and post it pushes in but I still get the beep

Then you have a bad latch or the wires to the latch have come loose. Remove the top of the unit(there are 3 screws along the top back edge)...slide the top back and lift it off and then look down by the latch and make sure no wires came off. If they are not and all are on tight replace the latch to fix the issue. Link to part below.

CLICK HERE PART

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.

Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 22 days ago

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician