Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I NEED A DOOR SWITCH WIRING DIAGRAM FOR A WHIRLPOOL M/W OVEN…

I NEED A DOOR...

I NEED A DOOR SWITCH WIRING DIAGRAM FOR A WHIRLPOOL M/W OVEN M# ***** CAN U HELP ME?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

MH7155XMB0

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES, IM A TECHNICIAN.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

JUST NEED A WIRING DIAGRAM IF U HAVE ONE.

11/21/2017
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Here is the wiring diagram for your unit...CLICK HERE....All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician