Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I NEED A DOOR SWITCH WIRING DIAGRAM FOR A WHIRLPOOL M/W OVEN

M# ***** CAN U HELP...
I NEED A DOOR SWITCH WIRING DIAGRAM FOR A WHIRLPOOL M/W OVEN M# ***** CAN U HELP ME?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: MH7155XMB0
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: YES, IM A TECHNICIAN.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: JUST NEED A WIRING DIAGRAM IF U HAVE ONE.
11/21/2017
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Here is the wiring diagram for your unit...CLICK HERE....All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician