Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Our Dacor wall oven will shut of mid cooking (usually when

Customer Question
over 375) and will also...
Our Dacor wall oven will shut of mid cooking (usually when over 375) and will also shut off during self cleaning. Just noticed a U20 error code
JA: Have you checked for the code in the manual?
Customer: Manual does not have error codes listed. On line it says oven over temp. In the past when this happened it seemed to go away for awhile then come back.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
11/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 20 days ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

I suspect the cooling fan is not running.

1. Can you hear a fan running at all?
  2. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Kelly, Appliance Technician