Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a stackable whirlpool washer and dryer (it was

Customer Question
I have a stackable...

I have a stackable whirlpool washer and dryer (it was installed June 2016) and when I do a load of laundry and the cycle gets to spinning, the washer makes a very loud noise.... it is still working just VERY loud...

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Let me check the invoice, like I said, it is a bit over a year old.. give me a sec for the model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It is a whirlpool 'THIN TWIN' Model WET 4024EW0

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If it is no big deal I can do it myself ....

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Users/arand_000/Desktop/IMG_3857.jpg
11/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Since I can not hear the noise can you describe the noise to me?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?