Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My lower bake element is not heating. About 3 weeks. I hope…

Customer Question
My lower bake element...

My lower bake element is not heating

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 3 weeks

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I hope so

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How do I find the right part... I can't see the model number on my built in oven

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Dacor 28 1/2 by 28 1/2 opening

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Does your broil element still work? The model number should be located behind the vent below your control panel. If you open the oven door and you look through the vent that goes across the door latch behind the control panel, you can use a flashlight to locate a sticker with the model number on it.

Thanks