Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool washer that has two error codes. F06 and…

Customer Question
I have a whirlpool washer...
I have a whirlpool washer that has two error codes. F06 and E02. Whats wrong and how do I fix? Model number WFW94HEXW2
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

It is not two error codes,, just one the F06 is the fault code and the E02 is the error code.

Give me a minute or two to pull up information on this model

the error code of F06 -E02 means Communication between Central Control Unit (CCU) and User Interface (UI) has not been detected.

Has any one recently worked on this unit?

I bought it used not working

Ok I recommend replacing the CCU (main control board.

did you get any type of warranty on it ?

I ask about a warranty due to the CCU is almost $300.00

What is the part number?

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

How do I replace it?

Here is a video on replacing the part .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek9ll3mPryE&t=50s

Sorry I did not reply back last night but I `m only on this web site from 9 am to 5 pm EST. this is my third job during the week

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me. I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .

I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.