Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kenmore Elite Bottom Freezer Refrigerator. Please…

Customer Question
I have a Kenmore...

I have a Kenmore Elite Bottom Freezer Refrigerator. Please provide instructions for removing the clear plastic cover of the refrigerator pantry drawer so that I can clean it. Meat juice seeped between the cover and the plastic part that it lays on.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The refrigerator is approximately 2 years old. Model #795.74043.411.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. I easily clean the rest of the refrigerator, but I'm worried about trying to force the cover off, because I don't want to break or crack it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think that's it. It seems like there should be a pressure point somewhere that would release the cover. I just haven't been able to locate it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

I'll be glad to wait.

Ok watch this video to that help you do this? If not let me know

CLICK HERE

Just let me know if that worked

That is the same drawer setup in your unit. I will opt out of this and see if another tech can help

My refrigerator is not shown in the video. I have a Kenmore Elite.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.