Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a GE freestanding range model J B850S T1SS and while

I can confirm power going...
I have a GE freestanding range model J B850S T1SS and while I can confirm power going to the range none of the burners or ovens are functioning. If I keep turning burner and push buttons on the panel, the display will come up briefly then it goes to 133 3AF3 displayed for a couple of seconds then blank again.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: it's about 5 years old and it is not regularly used as it is located at my secondary home that is remotely located.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If it is not too complicated.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I will try to answer any questions you can ask to help pinpoint the problem.
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Does the oven control only light up after a burner switch is turned on?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I kept turning burner dials and pushing buttons on the control panel until the display lit but it stayed on for a few seconds then changed to ( 133 3AF3 ) for a few seconds then blank again on everything.

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The symptoms you are seeing are most likely the result of a power supply issues, specifically the L1 line. The 240 volt supply comes to the range on two supply lines, the L1 and the L2 line. The L2 line only supplies the other side of the 240 volt supply to the heating elements. The L1 side runs the controls. If you lose the L1 line, you will have no lights or anything unless you turn on a burner and the elements allow some voltage feedback to the 120 volt loads, like the lights and the control. I suspect you have lost the L1 line of the power supply due to a tripped breaker, a burnt wire or poor connection. I would start by turning the breaker totally off and then back on, even if it does not look tripped. One side can trip internally and you will not see the switch tripped.

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Phone call session started

I will call you now....

Kelly, Appliance Technician