Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an Admiral washer (model ATW4475XQ0, S/N C20743074).

Customer Question
I have an Admiral...

I have an Admiral washer (model ATW4475XQ0, S/N C20743074). Mice got into the control panel and ate though one of the pressure tubes, so it flooded out our house and did a lot of water damage. I replaced the tube and then it worked fine for a few washes, but then it flooded out again (right after we repaired all the earlier damages to our home of course). So I tried replacing the pressure switch, but that did not fix it. When I pull the bottom of the pressure hose off of the small plastic housing on the lower side of the wash tank and blow on it, it properly triggers the pressure switch to stop filling and start washing, so I suspect the problem is with whatever is in that block, but it does not look to be removable to repair or replace. Any ideas?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Admiral washer (model ATW4475XQ0, S/N C20743074). Bought in 2012

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can't think of anythign

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

That "Air Dome" on the tub is not replaceable, it is part of the outer tub. Does it appear to be very dirty?

I don't see any indication that it has anything inside blocking it. If I have the tube attached to it and blow in from the top oif the tube, there is some resistance, but I can blow through it. If I knew what it was inside I might be better able to guess how to clean it out
If I put a compresser to it and blowwitht more pressure, will I damage anything in the Air Dome?

You can blow air through it, but be careful of that little nipple, it is easy to break off. The inside of the tub is shown at the link below, upper left in the picture is the air dome from the inside.

CLICK HERE

If you cannot get it cleaned out well enough or it breaks, the tub will need to be replaced. The video at the link below shows how it is replaced.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!