Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Sears elite Vacuum cleaner, The problem is that the…

Customer Question
I have a Sears...

I have a Sears elite Vacuum cleaner, The problem is that the dirt does not go into the bag but collects in the empty spaces under the vacuum and when these spaces are full, then the vacuum stops.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Quite a while. Our local sears store has closed and the nearest one is 100 miles away and I am a senior citizen who doesn`t venture that far.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, if I am able to; otherwise, I guess I`l have to buy a new vacuum.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Sorry, I can`t think of any thing else

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Do you have the model number?

This is the number on the front of the Sears manual 116.31150
Just cancel my $5.00 charge on my credit card. You are not honest in your dealings. I gave you my credit card information and as soon as I did, you want to charge me an additional $24.00 when I have no assurance that I can be helped. I believe I can understand why Sears has had to close so many stores. I have talked to at least ten people today and still have not had any help.