Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have to remove A GE Disposal Model FC400D1. The Serial…

Customer Question
I have to remove...

I have to remove A GE Disposal Model FC400D1

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The Serial number is ***** I think it January 1978

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I got the disposal out but the mounting hardware I am have a problem with.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

What is the issue you are having exactly with the mount?

I have not received and answer, Why?

I need to know what the mount issue is exactly it just says having issue with the mount?