Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 20 yrs. experience with 25,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Whirlpool microwave isn t working No power Have checked

Customer Question

Whirlpool microwave isn t working No power Have checked power source Circuit breaker is good Recently the data control screen blinked rapidly on and off. Also the interior light flickered and eventually would not come on when door was opened but would light up a few seconds later
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is less than a year old. Bought it last January 2017. Model WMH31017FW-0
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: It is still under warranty. Is there a secondary fuse to check and replace?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No that's all thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 12 months ago.

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

There is an internal bus fuse on the noise filter board inside the unit that may have burned out. Watch this video tp get to it and check the fuse on it.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.