Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

ICE MAKER IS SHUT DOWN. WHIRLPOOL 2014. Sears service

Customer Question
ICE MAKER IS SHUT...

ICE MAKER IS SHUT DOWN

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

WHIRLPOOL 2014

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. Sears service agreement repair will not happen for one week.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No water being delivered to ice machine.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

DO you have the model number off the unit?