Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have just moved into a new home (built in 2015). The range…

Customer Question
I have just moved into...
I have just moved into a new home (built in 2015). The range is a gas Whirlpool with 5 burners and I assume that this range is likely of that year. When the pilot was lit, all burners worked. However, when I use the range, the "click" continues until all burners are OFF. The previous owner did not leave a manual so I'm not sure as to how to correct the problem. The only number I could find was on the oven door--W10406473A--if there are other numbers I don't know where to look. The "clicking" becomes very annoying after a short time. Is this a problem which needs to be corrected by a gas company representative or by an appliance person?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one so that I can better assist you?