Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a new Genisis grill (approx. 3 months) with natural…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new Genisis grill (approx. 3 months) with natural gas, flex hose, dedicated gas line and now no gas to the grillj?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It started Saturday night. Tried lighting all three burners but not even the smell of gas?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No idea. The grill is practically new and always covered.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have the gas company checking to make sure there is natural gas to the source

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

1. Is there a secondary regulator on the grill where the gas line connects to it?
  2. Can you post a picture of that area?