Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Maytag Over range microwave is a piece of junk. I already…

Customer Question
My Maytag Over range...

My Maytag Over range microwave is a piece of junk. I already had a repair tech come and replace ;parts when it was new. Now it is back to the same problem and will not start.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I only get a message "Open/Close door" press start (or at times press clock). The light does not come on at all. This unit has never worked well from the day it was installed.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

MMV4205

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I cannot do the work myself. The sign says 10 year warranty. Obviously a joke.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

This web site is not a MAYTAG site this web site is a DIY appliance repair web site.

I can assist you but we have nothing to do with Maytag .