Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My icemaker is not workiing. Oct 2015, maytag, MF12269DRM00.

Customer Question

my icemaker is not workiing
JA: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Oct 2015, maytag, MF12269DRM00
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no I would like someone to come out to check it. we have the extended warranty and have already done the trouble shooting
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: we bought it from Hhgregg
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

If you would like extended warranty to come out, you need to locate your papers for your extended service contract and determine who the warranty was through. If you can't locate the papers, call HHGregg and they can tell you who they use for extended service. The contract isn't always through Maytag themselves. If you think it is through Maytag, then you would call 1.***-***-****.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok I'll try calling hhgregg. do you have their #
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
is their customer service number, but if you purchased it from a local store, you'd want to call them first.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 12 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?