Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My icemaker is not workiing. Oct 2015, maytag, MF12269DRM00.

Customer Question
My icemaker is not...

My icemaker is not workiing

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Oct 2015, maytag, MF12269DRM00

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No I would like someone to come out to check it. we have the extended warranty and have already done the trouble shooting

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We bought it from Hhgregg

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

If you would like extended warranty to come out, you need to locate your papers for your extended service contract and determine who the warranty was through. If you can't locate the papers, call HHGregg and they can tell you who they use for extended service. The contract isn't always through Maytag themselves. If you think it is through Maytag, then you would call 1.***-***-****.

ok I'll try calling hhgregg. do you have their #
is their customer service number, but if you purchased it from a local store, you'd want to call them first.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?