Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The "locked" light comes on when I try to start the cycle to…

Customer Question
The "locked" light comes...

The "locked" light comes on when I try to start the cycle to wash the dishes. I cant get the light lock to shut off.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

About 4 years old. Kennmore elite

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not sure what you want me to say? Is there a way to unlock the dishwasher?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the TUB (not the door itself) and can be seen if you open the door so that I can better assist you?