Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The flapper on the ice maker is clicking every few seconds…

Customer Question
The flapper on the...

The flapper on the ice maker is clicking every few seconds and the lights on the circuit board are flashing on and off

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Maytage french door bottom freezer ..it is 11 years old and I have serial number and model if needed.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If we can...

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Concerned in case food is being kept cold enough no filtered water

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 5 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Did I loose you!

I can tell you what needs to be done I just need the correct model to do so!

model MF12568AES

Thank you!
Give me a minute or two to pull up information on this model

This is a known issue on this model ,the manufacture even has a service pointer out for the issue.

They want you to replace the main high voltage control board mounted in the rear right corner of the unit .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

The part comes with instructions on installing it and then reprogramming the board for you specific model number.

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

Master Tech
Master Tech