Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Smoking oven a kenmore. Approx 4 years old still paying it…

Customer Question
Smoking oven a kenmore ...

Smoking oven a kenmore

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Approx 4 years old still paying it off

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And is it smoking because something has bubbled over while in use? or is it from something else?