Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My whirlpool duet does not rinse - when the cycle is over…

Customer Question
My whirlpool duet does...

My whirlpool duet does not rinse - when the cycle is over there is still soap in the machine and on the clothes, but it has done the final spin

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It’s 2 1/2 years old whirlpool duet

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Or sure

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Theres no warranty left

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the washer door the model /serial number tag is on the inner face frame of the washer.