Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do i adjust the burners on a majic chef gas stove. I am…

Customer Question
How do i adjust...

How do i adjust the burners on a majic chef gas stove

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Magic Chef is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I am not sure-the burner set up has them wired directly under the burner, and this model doeesn't have a way to raise the top to see underneath

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that i can think of-it has a digital panel on the front of the stove in the middle of the burner ha oops burner knobs

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

The burners for the top are typically fixed do you have the model number?

8114p7326 (or 8?) o11299
typing is fine
hello

Yes I am here are you sure that is the model?

Hello? the model listed is not valid, I am signing off soon do you want to pick this up tomorrow?

no, i do not see resolution with no viable model number-i only authorise 5 dollars, but thank you anyway

Let me see if another tech can help.