Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bosch dishwasher would only execute the preliminary rinse -

Customer Question
Bosch dishwasher would only...

Bosch dishwasher would only execute the preliminary rinse - then stop. Checked power, water etc & tried again today and after initial sound of water pumping out it shut down & now won't start at all. I am concerned that maybe I haven't cleaned somewhere as I have no manual - Any ideas Than you

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Almost 5 years - was a new property ModelClassic Electronic??

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am not a technician Only will do myself if there is some trick to cleaning - I have always cleaned regularly - what is average life expectancy of this model, as it may be less expensive to replace with new than repair?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Has always had a problem with bad smells from time to time - Have found online this model was prone to that because of drainage configuration?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Are any error codes coming up and also if the site asks for a phone call it is not me asking.