Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Maytag Neptune washing machine. At the end of the

cycle it won't turn off...
I have a Maytag Neptune washing machine. At the end of the cycle it won't turn off or unlock door. I have to turn off at the power and wait a while, then it opens. I would liked to get it serviced. I am in Melbourne Australia.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: only a gues 10 years maybe bit less
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
11/20/2017
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

The unit will need a new motor control board to fix that issue. Was this something you just wanted to find a company to do?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
but how much will it cost?
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I'm deaf cannot call

The motor controller will cost about $250 for the part the job will run about 400 for a company to come out and fix this issue.

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician