Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our refrigerator just stopped cooling. We took everything…

Customer Question
Our refrigerator just stopped...

Our refrigerator just stopped cooling. We took everything out and are wondering if it is repairable. Purchased in 2008 so not very old.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

One sec while I get the info.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. The model number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Both the freezer and the frig. are not cooling. The frig is at 68 the freezer a bit cooler. Is it worth fixing?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Do you hear a fan blowing in the freezer?