Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Master Tech
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
I have a Maytag SG1000 Stack washer dryer combo the washer
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
I have a Maytag SG1000 Stack washer dryer combo the washer operates but will not change cycles from wash to rinse or from rinse to spin and when the spin cycle ends the control panel turns off but the… read more
I have a Kenmore combo washer/dryer, model 110.99575120. I
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Kenmore combo washer/dryer, model 110.99575120 . I think I have an issue with the washer timer, but I want to make sure it's not an issue with the level/pressure sensor. When I go to start a … read more
I have a stacked unit Maytag LSE7840ACE washer that I'm
Master Tech
I have a stacked unit Maytag LSE7840ACE washer that I'm having trouble with. When I initiate the start cycle it doesn't begin to fill with water and it doesn't advance. I believe the washer won't adva… read more
I have a frigidaire washer/dryer stack combo. Model FLEB82009S0
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I have a frigidaire washer/dryer stack combo. Model FLEB82009S0 The washer won't start. It won't do anything no mater what cycle I try. It is as if I am not doing anything?… read more
My Amana top-loading washing machine is about 10 years old.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My Amana top-loading washing machine is about 10 years old. It shut down in between the rinse cycle and spin cycle during a quick wash of a small load. There is no sound or response from the machine w… read more
Stackable washer/dryer. Dryer works. Washer fills and overflows.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Stackable washer/dryer. Dryer works. Washer fills and overflows. After shutting off water valve, I tried to put it in spin to empty it. Didn't work at all. After water was removed by hand, it would pu… read more
centennial model mvc300vw stops during mid cycle, what are
Bryan, Tech/owner
centennial model mvc300vw stops during mid cycle, what are the likely causes and how to access the parts?… read more
I have a Kenmore washing machine. It fills up with water but
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Kenmore washing machine. It fills up with water but will not wash. I cannot get it to drain either.… read more
I have a Sears Kenmore 417.92702200 combination washer-dryer
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Sears Kenmore 417.92702200 combination washer-dryer from 2003. It has had normal use and has worked until today. It will fill with water, it will pump out the water and spin, but it will not … read more
My Maytag LSE7806ACE Combo stacked washer dryer has an issue
John, Home Appliance Technician
My Maytag LSE7806ACE Combo stacked washer dryer has an issue with the wash cycle. The water level will fill to the required level and shuts "Off". The washer timer does not advance to the wash cycle a… read more
Maytag Centennial Washer Model# XXXXX Customer says machine
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
Maytag Centennial Washer Model# XXXXX Customer says machine will fill and start washing. She goes away to do something else and comes back hour and a half later and machine is setting idle with water … read more
I sold my three year old, small, stackable washer/dryer combo.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I sold my three year old, small, stackable washer/dryer combo. It was working great; however, after being moved to the apt. only a few doors away, it will no longer go through the rinse cyle. It just … read more
My whirlpool washer wtw5100vq0 is about a year old. It fills
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My whirlpool washer wtw5100vq0 is about a year old. It fills with water but will not advance to the agitation cycle. I took the top panel off and checked the lid switch for continuity. My ohms went to… read more
I have a Whirlpool washer - model ultimate care II, LSQ8243HQ0
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Whirlpool washer - model ultimate care II, LSQ8243HQ0 - and the water isn't draining when I run it - do you know what this could be or if I can fix it?… read more
I have a modell LTG6234DQ1 washer/dryer combo. THe washing
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a modell LTG6234DQ1 washer/dryer combo. THe washing fills, agitates but stops dead when it is reaches the drain cycle. Machine stops and timer stops. Any suggestion as to the cause… read more
I have a Maytag washer mod#LAT8506AAE. Works fine in delicate
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
I have a Maytag washer mod#LAT8506AAE. Works fine in delicate cycle only. In regular and perm press it will fill but won't agitate, rinse or spin but the dial rotates all the way thru the cycle. I was… read more
I HAVE A ROPER WASHER AND WHEN THE WIFE DOES A LOAD IT WILL
John, Home Appliance Technician
I HAVE A ROPER WASHER AND WHEN THE WIFE DOES A LOAD IT WILL WORK FOR A BIT AND THAN STOP AND RESUME AFETER IT RUNNING FOR A BIT NOT COMPLETEING THE CYCLE… read more
We have a small Maytag dryer over washer apartment unit and
Bernard S.
Bernard S., Bachelor's Degree
We have a small Maytag dryer over washer apartment unit and the water parts of the washing cycle will no longer run. The spin cycles run and the timer runs, but water no longer enters the tub. Nothing… read more