Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ffle1011mwo Washer dryer combo. Shuts off after wash cycle.

Customer Question
Have to disconnect power to...
Ffle1011mwo Washer dryer combo. Shuts off after wash cycle. Have to disconnect power to continue cycle. Timer, pressure sensor have been replaced. Lid switch tests good.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 5 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

When you say the TIMER has been replaced do you mean the electronic control board or just the push to start switch assembly?

Control board

what is the part number of the control board that you replaced?

And you say the washer shuts off after the washer cycle can you better explain ?

To me if it shuts off at the end of the wash cycle that means it has gone thru the entire cycle and shut off which is normal !

The selector switch and control panel have been replaced the part numbers are A00537602,###-##-#### And the pressure sensor part number was###-##-#### What it does is after it washes and then drains and then fills back up with water it stops right there. The breaker has to be reset to cycle power to finish the wash.

for this model I`m showing the electronic control board as a part number of Control Board A00537302 did you by chance make a mistake sending me the number?

My package from Marcone says A00537602
Maybe it’s superseded to this number

ok I see the part number of A00537602 is the electronic control board for the DRYER not for the washer

on the right hand side of the console.

The washer main control board is on the left side of the console here is that part link .

https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Control-Board/A00537302/3516005?replacedManufacturerPartNumber=137275300?rcaid=1000070

Did you install these part or was it some one else?

Even though when you look at the controls dryer controls are on the left washer controls are on the right did they flip-flop the control Board? Opposite from the controls on the unit

the washer control board is item # 1 the dryer dryness control board is item #8 in this parts break down .

http://www.partadvantage.com/diagram/1/106/00000159/680/900

I’m a whirlpool tech for four months. The first time I looked at it I recommended the control board and the selector switch the maintenance department at this assisted-living‘s facility replace those parts. Then I got a callback same issue I replace the pressure sensor. I have got zero resources for anything but whirlpool
Mar one does not label it like that it just says control board 1 Maine with housing 8 PCBoard communication with house

ok so if you told them to replace the control board then they replaced the dryer dryness control board and NOT the washer control board.

If what you say is true then that’s what they did
I gave them the wrong part number

well Marcone is correct it is a control board just not the one for the washer.

yes they have to order this part number for the washer control board A00537302

And it is not the only control board for this washer m it also has a motor control board mounted in the bottom on the washer base under the tub , but you need the main control board not the motor control board.

if you have any other questions or If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

Finally got the unit to access error codes. It has a E5A code. Heat temp high on control board. Have you heard of that

the unit does not have an error code of E5A it has an E54 and also a EA5 but no E5A.

Can you checked it once again please.

According to the tech sheet it does have an E5A. I I've ordered a control unit for it will let you know
Five beeps then I short pause then 10 beeps. As per the tech sheet it is a high temp of heat sink on control unit

here is a PDF of the tech sheet that Frigidaire has on their tech site .

ftp://ftp.electrolux-na.com/ProdInfo_PDF/Webster/137539400.pdf

And there is not E5A ,EA5 yes but no E5A!

And this is for the model number that you have given me of FFLE1011MW0

I replaced the control unit Monday. Waiting to see if fix is confirmed
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago

Ok does the unit now work with out giving you any codes?

r have you just not operated the unit since the control was fixed?

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me. I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.

Master Tech
Master Tech