Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The inside glass just cracked after I cleaned my Thermador…

Customer Question
The inside glass just...

The inside glass just cracked after I cleaned my Thermador Oven model # SC301ZP. Can I use it before I get it fixed.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

15 years old. Thermador sc301 ZP

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. But I need to use it for Thanksgiving and probably can't get it fixed before then.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Thx.

It is safe to use with the glass cracked but do not use the self clean cycle until it is repaired. There are several glass panes in the door, so using it to bake is no problem.....

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Thank you.
Happy thanksgiving.

You are very welcome, thank you!

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.