Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How to unlock a locked oven. How to unlock a locked oven. It…

Customer Question
How to unlock a...

How to unlock a locked oven

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

How to unlock a locked oven

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is a fridadire custom 30 and about 45 years old

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Does it have a slide lever that slides to lock the door? Is that lever just not unlocking it now?

I did what was advised but it still does not open